Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jamie's Jetlag

A big hello from London (a very sleepy one too)! We arrived in London on Wednesday morning here and Wednesday evening in New Zealand. We had been travelling for almost 36 hours. The best thing about the plane is we had almost every movie in history at our fingertips - literally! There were touchscreens on the back of every seat. I watched Tooth Fairy, How to Train your Dragon, The Spy Next Door (which I think is the best movie ever made), Fantastic Mr Fox and loads more plus played some on-screen games too. The worst thing about the flight was sleep - or lack of it!! I only got 4 hours sleep in total. We got to London early in the morning and I managed to stay awake all day until about 5pm, when basically I looked like I had gone into a coma. My mum tried to revive me by wafting ice cream under my nose, but still I slept on. And on. And on. And on. Eventually she put me to bed and after waking up for a few hours in the night and having a midnight feast, I went back to sleep until 11.15am!!!
Please keep reading my blog and leave me loads of comments.
See ya!

Jamie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nephew,

    It's really good to know that you have arrived safe and sound, if a little tired, back in the UK.

    You have a couple of Cousins and an Uncle that are desperate to see you soon.

    Loves you always

    Uncle G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jamie,
    Frodo and I are missing you very much! He keeps stopping at your bedroom door, looking in and turns to look at me as if to ask "Where's Jamie?" :(
    I had a grilled flounder for dinner tonight and it was a shame you weren't here as I would have loved to torment you with the fish head!! LOL ..
    Nagymama & I are going to see Jacob in the Motueka High School production tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Big hugs and kisses and licks to you from both of us...
    Lulu (& Frodo) XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jetlag is very odd isn't it! Anyway, you seemed to make up for it with heaps of sleep Jamie! Look forward to more of your travel stories =)

    ReplyDelete