Friday, June 25, 2010

My new LEGO watch



Hello room 8 - and everyone else! How's winter?? The weather here is really hot and sticky - 27 or 28 degrees since we got here. It's like Sweat City here, I'm even having to use deodorant for the first time in my life!!

Well I'll let you into a secret. . . this summer I've got a watch! Finally after all these years! And as you can see it's LEGO - my favourite toy. We bought it on the plane to London and I had to assemble it myself, so mine is totally unique.

Anyhow, see ya!!

Jamie

PS I've been saying this all the time but please don't forget to comment!
PPS Please follow my blog too :-)

11 comments:

  1. Cool watch dude!!
    I bet Frodo can't wait to chew it :)
    What a difference in weather to the last time we were in London eh? Remember how cold it was?
    Have a good Friday!!
    Hugz XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really like your watch. I've never seen one anything like that before... and it tells the time as well as assembling into a lego building! Geoff reckons that you could build your own clock tower to put it in ( a bit like Big Ben). I hope it doesn't make as much noise when it strikes the hour! See you in two days time! HOORAY!! love from Nanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie,

    Cool watch.We really like all the stuff you have written - this is the most writing I have seen from you all year! (Mrs P) Winter is cold, there have been two frosts, and there is snow on top of the mountains. Have you met any friends? What's the best place you've been to so far?
    Will check in later in the week.
    Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a watch! And pretty cool that you assemble it yourself too Jamie!! And POOOOOOOOOOOO - about time you used deoderant!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Jamie AWESOME watch and it is unique!!Wow your 10 and you just used deoderant and about time I allways had to hold my breath when I came to Dawn and Cristas!!!!JUST JOKING!!!well I hope you have an awesome time and bring me back a souvanire!(sorry wrong spelling!)naaaa you don't have to but I would aprecitaet it!(wrong spelling AGAIN! wow im bad at spelling!) and remember to wear sunscreen if its 27 or 28 degrees!
    bye from frankie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Jamie another comment just wanted to say cool that you put some gadgets on like mine!and remember tell as many people as you can to visit http://www.frankiemagic.blogspot.com!
    ps the ! isn't part of the link!

    bye have fun and I'll do another comment when you do more posts!!!
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jamie!!!!!
    Cool watch man!
    Have a good time around the world.
    Hugs from Beauyn, Alex, Sarah, Angie and Jules.
    (B wrote this!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yoyo jamie its your british couson cant wait to see you in a few days bring your nintendo and watch.


    mabye we can make somthin big with my lego a car a tower a castle

    axe --I
    sowrd -]---

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi jammy!
    its your big cousin beth here. just wanted to say that you have a really cool watch and i can't wait to see you again.
    love
    beth
    ps. i am 161.5cm tall now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jamie

    Grandad here reading your blog at the BBC in Cardiff. The watch looks great. A few weeks ago I met another Guy (not just another guy!) while I was at a model boating weekend. He was sailing a big tug boat made from lego. I don't think that I can post pictures on your blog but I think I've got one I can show you later. It turns out that he's one of the chief model designers working for Legoland.

    Connie and I are looking forward to seeing you and your Mum soon.

    Love Grandad

    ReplyDelete