Thursday, March 31, 2011

I LOVE MY DOG!!


My dog is the best thing that ever happened to me because:-

he is almost always by my side and licking me, with his big wet slobbery kisses
he is always there for me
he is my best friend
he is the best alarm clock ever (mum gets him to jump up on the bed and stand on me)!
he is better than any toy I've ever got
he's the best exercise machine ever
he is the staple that holds our family together
he is always ready for a game
he loves me unconditionally
since we got Frodo my life has gone up a step and....
I don't feel like an only child any more :-)

Hope you like these photos. . .




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie

    I posted a comment this morning but it doesn't seem to have appeared. I must have done something wrong I think.

    I can't remember exactly what I said but I think it was mainly to do with the size that Frodo has grown to! He seems to have grown as fast as you do. At least you didn't start with enormous feet and grow into them like he has :-)

    I also said that I hoped that the weather was still warm as I know that you have to do lots of exercise to help build up your leg after the accident but since then your Mum has told me that the weather has turned wet which is not so good.

    Keep on writing the blog; I've got it on my RSS feeds now so that I get an email to tell me every time you add something new.

    Love

    Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grandad,

    it was very kind of you to comment and congrats on managing it!!!

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippin, Tizzy and Gust (he goes like the wind!) entirely agree with the sentiments expressed above!

    ReplyDelete