Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kate's dyeing day in Bristol



Hi, it's Kate here, hijacking Jamie's blog so I can show you some photos of what I was up to while the Morgan cousins were taking Bristol by storm! I had a wonderful day attending a workshop at Get Knitted, run by Jeni from Fyberspates. It was fantastic fun and as you can see I got covered in dye (even with rubber gloves on!) It was like being back at preschool sploshing dye onto the yarn with big paintbrushes. You can see all the skeins I dyed drying on the line in Holcombe Rogus. Anyway, that's all from me & normal service will resume shortly! Jamie has lots more adventures to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure there is some sort of law against hi-jacking your child's blog. I hope you are paying him blog rent!
    The wool looks good .. Your hands look terrible!
    The big question is .. What are you going to knit me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know whether I am more impressed with the technicoloured hands or the rainbow yarn! What a lot of fun you've been having, Kate!
    Love
    Paula :)
    Marion enjoyed the exploits of the "Catastrophe Cousins" and thought the heading was great! She sends greetings and love to your Mum & keep some for you & Jamie too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for my wool. It is beautifully soft and definitely my colours. I have even finished knitting it up so that you can't accuse me of using it as loft insulatiion!

    ReplyDelete