Monday, July 12, 2010
Cousins Cause Commotion at Village Picnic
Hey guys (& gals!) Jamie here reporting on a picnic, in my almost live news bulletin. It was Saturday, about midday when it happened. It was a sight for sore eyes, all the grandfather's grandchildren in one small back garden. It was the rowdiest gang ever heard in history, especially the young one - Felix- he was the rowdiest of them all, a bit like Max from Where the Wild Things Are. This was the first time in 3 years that all the cousins had been reunited. We all had too much fun (if that's possible!) and way too much food and I wonder how old we'll all be next time we meet up. This time we were 12, 10, 9 and 3 years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AAAAAwwwwww Don't they look cute....
ReplyDeleteYou all look completely gorgeous! I'm very glad its a silent photo though :). I can only imagine what the noise level would have been like !! I still would have loved to be there .. even with all that noise. Just think Jamie .. I could have yelled at you all to be quiet!!!! lol ..
ReplyDeleteLovely to see all the Morgan cousins together.
Lots of love
Lulu XXX