Friday, July 9, 2010

West Somerset Railway



Hi every body I'm writing from a steam train and want to go to sleep but mum is making me do this instead!! I can see the sea but it's shrouded in mud... Hmm typical Bristol channel, it looks like hot chocolate but realy cold. Nanna met us at Bishops Lydeard station to get out and walk the dogs. In the picture Nanna's dog Gus is licking my ear clean because he thinks they're too mucky (or maybe he thinks they're too clean!!)

We're almost at Minehead now which is our last stop. We're going to get out & have a look around, so see ya!!

Jamie

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 comments:

  1. Wake UP Jamie!!!
    Steam train looks cool.. Just think .. In the past all trains were like that! Imagine all the coaly black smoke! I liked your description of the Bristol Channel. I remember last time we were there, we had to convince that it actually was the sea and not just a big mud flat!!
    I liked the photo of you and Gus but I won't show it to Frodo as he might get jealous seeing another dog nibbling your ear. :)
    Enjoy you day on the trains. Glad to see you making good use of your Mum's iPhone!!
    Love from Lulu & Frodo XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool jams! can't wait to see ya later!!! good on gus for giving you a good old lick down!
    love
    the horrible child
    aka beth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jamie. We have been reading your entries and love all the photos! Sounds like you are having a great time and doing lots of cool stuff. Very jealous of all your adventures.
    We went fishing 2 weekends ago and caught a HUGE sting ray, a sand shark and some little fish.
    Last weekend Kaylie came round - she missed you not being here!
    Keep up the blogs...
    Love Dawn and Krista xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jamie good job with your blog, the daily puppy is quite cute. Hows england going? Well good job with the blog. Good news I'm coming back in October, see you then. Keep on blogging blogger!
    Your best pal, Zane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Now I understand why Gus is refusing to eat his dinner.... it doesn't taste of Jamie! What am I going to do about that, I wonder?!

    ReplyDelete